You always put others first – your baby, the other children, your own parents, and other family members, maybe even your friends and coworkers too. But prioritizing your health – both physical and mental – has never been more important. Take a few moments to focus on your own health, and commit to at least one of these suggested steps this month:
- Continue to protect yourself against COVID-19
- Schedule your annual physical and other health appointments
- Maintain a healthy weight
- Get moving and stay active
- Eat well-balanced meals and snacks
- Practice self-care for your mental health
- Find healthy ways to manage stress
- Create good sleep habits
For more information on any of these steps, see About National Women’s Health Week | Office on Women’s Health (womenshealth.gov).
For assistance with getting access to health services and community resources, please call the Orange County Health Referral Line at 1-800-564-8448.