If you are thinking about getting pregnant, it’s important to think about your health.
Taking good care of your body and mind will prepare you for pregnancy and give your baby a healthy start.
The information below can help you and your family and friends prepare for a healthy pregnancy. Even if you decide not to become pregnant now or in the future, this information will help you to live a healthy lifestyle.
If you are planning a pregnancy with a male partner, there is important health information for men too. The health of a man can affect his ability to have children now and in the future. Learn more at Every Woman California and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
- Every Woman California – Preconception Health
- Womenshealth.gov – Before You Get Pregnant
- Womenshealth.gov – Preconception Health
- Reproductive Health | CDC
- US Department of Health and Human Services National Institutes for Health
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) – Preconception Health and Health Care